September 16, 2019
Gain 20/20 vision for the future of real estate. CREB® Forecast early bird tickets are on sale now for $129.
CREB® Forecast returns on Jan. 14, 2020 with an all-new event format, designed to provide game-changing 20/20 insight, intel and inspiration.
Tickets to the 2020 Forecast provide all-inclusive access to:
- Four must-see speaker presentations, including:
- The 2020 housing market forecast, with CREB® Chief Economist Ann-Marie Lurie.
- Real estate in 2024, with real estate expert Valerie Garcia.
- Redefining and refreshing your real estate business, with TV Host and REALTOR® Todd Talbot
- The climate of political change in Alberta (and its effect on real estate and consumers) with Canadian comedian, author, TV personality and political satirist, Rick Mercer.
- Forecast tradeshow, with over 100 exhibitors.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
- Afternoon networking reception in the tradeshow area.
- Complimentary, advanced registration to a Forecast Forward professional development session at CREB®.
CREB® 2020 Forecast
Jan. 14, 2020
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more event details, visit www.crebforecast.com
For questions about CREB® 2020 Forecast, please contact email@example.com.
Upload your photos from the event:
CREB, Events, Forecast Conference