Assistants provide essential real estate support for REALTORS®. You can make the jump into real estate with CREB®'s Real Estate Assistants course.
Our specialized course will help you stand out by providing the knowledge and skills required to confidently support real estate professionals. Participants are featured on an online portal for REALTORS® searching for assistants, increasing the prospects of landing a position.
In this two-day workshop participants will:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to accurately and confidently support real estate professionals with the day-to-day tasks and duties involved in the real estate transaction process;
- Recognize the roles of the agent, the broker, the assistant and regulatory agencies and their relationship with CREB®;
- Discover what it takes to maintain an orderly framework for real estate activity in this government regulated marketplace;
- Know and understand your obligations and what you can and cannot do as an unlicensed assistant; and
- Learn legalities as it applies to you as an unlicensed assistant and ensure you lead an ethically sound business.
Cost: $299 + GST
Please note, session participants must register themselves to ensure their attendance is correctly attributed to their account.