All funding requests to CREB® REALTOR® Community Foundation are graded against a five-point decision rubric.
This model ensures we make strategic investments in the areas that align to our giving focus around housing and shelter.
To be eligible for funding consideration, all community investment opportunities must:
- Align to CREB® REALTOR® Community Foundation’s mission, vision and values.
- Clearly grow the REALTOR® brand and create volunteer opportunities for our members.
- Help vulnerable populations and make communities measurably better.
- Fit directly to our real estate industry focus around housing and shelter.
- Address a significant community need and demonstrate impact.
For more information about how we give, please review the foundation’s funding guidelines.