ced event 2022
Sept. 28, 2022 | CREB
Calgary's economic outlook
Is Calgary well-positioned for the transitioning economy? Hear the latest insights into Calgary's future in a changing world on Oct. 19 at Calgary Economic Development’s 2023 Economic Outlook event.
Top economists, business and political leaders will offer their perspectives on that critical question for more than a thousand members of Calgary's community. Attendees will also hear key insights and economic forecasts for our city, province and country.
Tickets are on sale now! Click here to register for the event.
This event is a great opportunity to network with leaders in the business community and gain economic insight for the year ahead.
Event speakers include:
- Ann-Marie Lure, CREB®’s own Chief Economist;
- Rob Roach, Deputy Chief Economist at ATB Financial;
- Alex Grassino, Head of North American Macro Strategy at Manulife Investment Management;
- Brad Parry, President & CEO of Calgary Economic Development;
- Calgary mayor, Joyti Gondek; and
- Many other community and business leaders.
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 19
Location: Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
3 p.m. - Event begins
3 p.m. - Networking reception and exhibitors
4 p.m. - 2023 Economic Outlook presentation
5:30 p.m. - Networking reception and exhibitors
6:30 p.m. - Event concludes
Click here for more information on the 2023 Economic Outlook.