Oct. 05, 2017 | CREBNow
Show and tellFind out where Calgary's councillor candidates stand on several housing-related issues
Click on a candidate's name to see their responses to the following questions:
- What is your vision for Calgary in terms of planning and development in the short and long term?
- What is your opinion on a potential land transfer tax for Calgary and/or all of Alberta?
- What are your thoughts on the future of energy-efficient homes and how they could potentially be classified?
- How would you approach the issue of affordable housing in Calgary?
- What are some infrastructure projects/improvements you would like to see in the next 25 years?
- What is your position on the current secondary suite approval process?
- What is your preferred location for a new Calgary Flames arena and how would you propose the City develop the surrounding area to best meet the needs of Calgarians?
Coral Bliss Taylor
All official councillor candidates were given the opportunity to participate in this feature. Some answers have been shortened for clarity and brevity.
Tagged: Adam Boechler | Affordable Housing | Blair Berdusco | Calgary Election 2017 | Calgary Flames | Calgary Real Estate News | City Council | City Council | Connie Hamilton | Coral Bliss Taylor | councillors | Development | Diane Colley-Urquhart | election | energy-efficient homes | Feature | George Chahal | Gian-Carlo Carra | Housing Market | infrastructure | Jeff Brownridge | Jennifer Wyness | Jeromy Farkas | Keith Simmons | Linda Johnson | Marek Hejduk | Robert Dickinson | Sanjeev Kad | Secondary Suites | Shane Keating | Srinivas Ganti | Steve Turner | Ward 1 | Ward 10 | Ward 11 | Ward 12 | Ward 13 | Ward 14 | Ward 2 | Ward 3 | Ward 4 | Ward 5 | Ward 6 | Ward 7 | Ward 8 | Ward 9